Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
It is my hope that OC Lydia becomes a great source for inspiration, fashion, and all things pretty. I'm trying to connect with people, and help them get comfortable in their body. Being a wife and mother is the most important thing to me. I am also an editor for magazines and a writer. Stirling Maverick Roman and Stirling Maverick Roman are my children. I am so happy to be a mother and my boys have been my life for the last three years. Doug, my husband and I work together. NOBLEMAN is a publication designed for guys that we have. New experiences and traveling make up a large element of our lives. Since I was a teenager, I have been an Christian and my conviction is extremely important for me. Since 2012, I have been part of the Real Housewives Orange County cast and opened up regarding my faith. I decided to take time off from the show to have our third son, but I'm back to Season 12 of the show and am excited to use the platform the show gives me to make a difference.
Click here to use the URL:
Comments
Post a Comment